Should you join a PLR Membership Site?
One way to buy private label rights products is to join a PLR membership site. When you become a member, you usually pay X amount per month (or a year or even lifetime memberships), and get X amount of PLR products in return. There are advantages and disadvantages to the membership model, so here is a quick guide to help you make a decision on whether to join a PLR membership site.
The Pros of Joining a PLR Membership Site
- When you join a PLR membership site, often you will find that spaces are limited to a certain number of buyers. This limitation helps to make sure that the PLR is not distributed too extensively, so you won’t see the articles that you get all over the internet.
- A PLR membership site also means that you don’t need to worry about getting content for your websites and blogs every month. If you buy a single PLR pack, you only have a moth of two of content before you run out of content from that pack. A membership site, on the other hand, means you’re assured of new, fresh articles on the topic every month.
- PLR membership sites are most beneficial when the content they produce is in a specific niche and not available elsewhere.
The Cons of Joining a PLR Membership Site
- One major drawback of joining a membership site is that often subscribers let the subscription run on without getting maximum use from the product.
- Unless you’re organized and make full use of each article, you are wasting your money letting them sit on your computer unused.
- If you’re on a budget, a membership could end up costing you considerably more than buying PLR packs only when you need them.
- You also need to check the quality and reputation of the authors or site owner carefully. Some membership sites rehash old products that have been sold a thousand times already. I do not promote or use those providers.
- Last but not least, if you are paying a monthly fee, you need to be certain that the site owner is going to maintain their end of the agreement and deliver the PLR on time. Providers I work with take this seriously and honor their commitments.
Read the membership rules carefully. Some memberships allow you to access all past, current and future cintent, while others let you download current and future releases only.
Of course PLR sold in single packages can also be poor quality, depending on who you buy from (again I do not promote or use those providers). There are many PLR buying options available that you aren’t limited to signing up to a monthly fee if you only want a few articles. However, if a great deal of regular articles on a specific topic are what you need, then a PLR membership site could be perfect for you.
Listed below are some great PLR Memberships. I belong to several myself and use them for my niche affiliate marketing sites. Listed in no particular order 🙂
- DIY PLR Choose Your Monthly Membership
- Kitchen Bloggers All Access Pass (also called Bite Sized Bundles)
- Coach Glue All Access Monthly
- Coach Glue All Access VIP Upgrade