If you would like to create professional content quickly, Coach Glue has put together a special package of 65 done-for-you blog posts on a variety of topics. You can use these to fill up your blog, newsletters, and social media accounts with scheduled content for the summer holidays (which are coming up fast).
A few of the topics covered are:
Branding Your Business
Sales Funnel Profits
Creating Business Systems
These are a bargain at only $17. Using one a week to supplement your regular blog posts you will have over a year’s worth of posts right her for only $17. This package is only available until Wednesday April 19, so make sure you grab these while they last here
Coach Glue Weekly Planners are a great help in you business. Below are some of the planners you can get as a member of their exclusive All Access VIP Program. Checkout the details of the VIP plan here, or click on individual planners below.
• Step 1: What’s Your Book-Writing Goal?
◦ Exercise: Brainstorm Your Book-Writing Goal
• Step 2: Refine Your Message
◦ Exercise: Write The Back Cover Blurb for Your Book
• Step 3: Your Story Matters
◦ Exercise: Write Your Story
• Step 4: Research
◦ Exercise: Find and Read/Review at least 10 Books in Your Niche
• Step 5: Outline and Organize Your Content
◦ Exercise: Outline Your Book
• Step 6: Goal-Setting, Deadlines & Time Management for Authors
◦ Exercise: Decide on Your Writing Schedule
• Step 7: Dealing with Distractions, Procrastination, and Other Book Killers
◦ Exercise: Brainstorm Potential Distractions and Write a Plan to Deal with Them
◦ Exercise: Recognize When You’re Most Likely to Procrastinate, and Decide Now How You’ll Resist the Urge
• Step 8: Choosing a Publishing Platform
◦ Exercise: Research and Choose Your Publishing Platform
• Step 9: They Will Judge Your Book by its Cover
◦ Exercise: Design Your Book Cover
• Step 10: Launch Planning
◦ Exercise: Plan Three Promotional Activities You’ll do to Build a Buzz About Your Book Prior to Launch
◦ Exercise: Plan Daily Promotional Activities for the First Few Weeks After Release
You can either use thie information yourself to create a coaching program or customize and brand this workshop to your business, you can sell it to your clients and earn back your investment over and over again.
This new workshop includes all of the following:
4 Training Modules (35 pages)
4 Fast Action Plan Worksheets & Exercises
4 Program Accelerator Checklists (21 pages)
4 Sets of PowerPoint Slides to Create Your Inspiring Webinars or Videos (142 slides)
4 Emails to Promote Both Your Live Webinar and the Replay of Your Webinar
10 Social Media Posts to Promote Your Program on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
5 Blog Posts / Newsletter Articles to Promote Your Program
Webinar Script: The Top 5 Group Coaching Mistakes! (20 pages)