If you don’t have the ability to easily update and edit your website for your business, chances are you’re either spending way too much on a web designer or you simply don’t have a website that does the “heavy lifting” for you by staying up-to-date with the times, representing who you are, and attracting new clients.
If you have had any of the following thoughts about building your own website…
- It’s going to be too expensive
- It requires fancy technical know how that’s way over my head
- It’s going to take way too much of my time
- I don’t have a clue so why even get started?
Then you NEED to sign up for this free training from my friend, Christina Hills, “Easily Create Your Own Beautiful Website in WordPress, Even If You Hate Technology!”… Go here to register for her free live training: Free WordPress Webinar
Christina has been teaching “regular” non-technical people like you and me how to quickly set up their own websites for more than 10 years. She’s great at explaining technical topics in a way that’s easy to understand and actually fun!
In addition she has released three free ebooks to help you in your website creation. Pick them here:
- Download the Essential Website Creation Checklist here
- Download Agonizing Website Mistakes here
- Download the Essential Website Road Map for Non-Techies here
Don’t fool yourself into thinking this isn’t urgent! It just may be the most important training you “gift” yourself with this year.